- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from oil, grease and rust before spraying.
- Shake can thoroughly until consistent sound of peas (2 minutes) before used and while spraying should shake can periodically.
- 2 coats for excellent color uniformity. (hold can approximately 1 foot from object to be sprayed, thin spraying for the first coat and let it dry for 1 minutes, then spray the second coat)
- Do not apply near flames.
- Do not store at temperature more than 4 °C.
- Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
- When used it up, do not burn the can or throw it into fireplace.